Another year has started, and you should now come up with plans that you should implement for the year. This involves all of your business’ aspects which include your operations, and of course, marketing.
Facebook is among the most utilized marketing platform to date. This is because it’s effective, and it does deliver great results. Facebook also allows marketers to make use of a wide array of marketing campaigns. There are also a lot of tools that help make Facebook marketing even better.
Here are some of the ways in how you can make the most out of Facebook marketing to bring out the best results this year:
Define what your goals are
The first step that you should take in strategizing for your 2019 Facebook marketing strategies is setting your goals. Your goals will determine the best strategies that you should consider, as not all goals will have the same applicable strategies.
Just like common business goals, yours should also be guided by the SMART principle. This means that your Facebook marketing goals should be specific, measurable, attainable, and time-bound.
You should clearly define what you want to achieve for the year, such as earning a specific amount of sales generated through leads coursed through Facebook or reaching a certain number of followers.
Generally speaking, Facebook marketing can help you achieve goals related to brand awareness, sales, brand loyalty, customer engagement, and many more. These goals can help shape your strategies because each of these goals requires a different approach.
Utilize Facebook Live
There are many ways for which you can do marketing on Facebook. One of the most recent ones is Facebook Live or live streaming videos to your followers. It can be used as a creative way to engage your customers, as well as a unique way to convey your message.
Some of the great ways for which you can make use of Facebook live as a marketing strategy is by doing the following:
- Doing a behind-the-scenes
- Broadcasting your events
- Hosting special guests
- Doing Product demos
- Launching new products
- Answering customers queries
- Running contests
These are some highly-engaging tactics that can help you make the most out of Facebook Live.
Install Facebook Pixel
Earlier it was mentioned how there are tools that can help you out in your Facebook marketing. Among the most helpful is Facebook Pixel. It is an analytics tool that you install on your site which aims to measure the effectiveness of your campaigns on Facebook. Specifically, it tracks the activity of the traffic that is lead to your site by your Facebook ads.
Facebook Pixel can track the following activities:
- Page views
- Adding items to cart
- Adding items to a wishlist
- Checking out
- Keying in payment information
- Completing a purchase
- Becoming a lead
- Completing a registration
Knowing what actions are taken by your audience will allow you to determine what your Facebook ads can accomplish. You can then craft strategies that can maximize the results that you want to achieve.
Facebook Pixel is just one of many analysis tools for Facebook. You can check out other tools that you believe can help you out. But Facebook Pixel is definitely a must have as it provides you with a decent amount of valuable insights that you can use to your benefit.
Run Facebook Contests
Facebook contests are effective tactics that allow you to engage your audience. Having contests make your brand embody a fun vibe, making you more appealing as compared to others who are quite rigid.
There are many ways for which you can make use of Facebook for holding contests, and some ideas are the following:
- Like and Share. An easy way to spread the word of your brand is to have your audience like your page and share it with their networks. All at the promise of having one or more winners take home a prize in return. Doing this will allow your brand to reach farther than ever before without much effort. Just make sure that your audience will find the prize well worth it.
- Photo contest. Another contest is to have your audience post their best photos of your products or any interaction with your brand. You should then feature the winning photo, and of course, give out a worthwhile reward.
- Tag-a-Friend. Tagging a friend is a simple way to help increase your brand’s reach. This allows your audience to connect you to their network. Do not ever forget that there should be an enticing reward that goes along with it so that your audience will feel benefit from doing this.
There are many other Facebook contests that you may be able to come up with, and being creative can help you out. Just remember that the key is to engage your customers, and giving them something to look forward to.
Collaborate with Influencers
A very common tactic across social media is the use of influencers as a marketing strategy. And this is good for many reasons.
As influencers command a huge following, you will be able to make use of that to your advantage. Of course, you will need to carefully select who you will collaborate with as you need to ensure that they have the right audience you are looking for.
Aside from that, you will also need to make sure that your chosen influencer has the same values as your brand as you cannot risk having an ambassador that goes against your brand’s ways.
There are also many ways for which you can work with an influencer. You can come up with videos, using Facebook Live, or other tactics. It all depends on what kind of result you want to achieve.
Regardless of your plan, the very challenging part is choosing the best influencer to work with so make sure that you give this part a lot of time.
Create Facebook Ads
There are many different ways to do marketing on Facebook. A lot of them are free, but there are also ways for which you make use of paid ads to make your campaigns even more effective. Paid ads allow you to target more specific users, giving you the ability to match the audience with your target market. By doing so, your ads are more targeted and more likely to end well.
Facebook ads come in many forms which include the following:
- Photo Ads. Simple ads that make use of a static image.
- Video Ads. More interactive ads that utilize videos.
- Carousel Ads. Makes use of 10 photos or videos that you can scroll through horizontally.
- Slideshow Ads. Feels like a video but actually makes use of a collection of photos.
- Collection Ads. Ads that allow mobile users to click and buy.
- Instant Experience Ads. Formerly called as canvas, full-screen ads that load quickly.
- Lead Ads. Available for mobile devices, lead ads allow you to easily collect customer information so that you can add them to your leads.
- Dynamic Ads. Targeted ads that show customers who are more likely to be interested in your products based on their activities.
- Messenger Ads. Ads that are showcased on messenger. Maybe a photo, video, carousel, or dynamic ads.
While some of these very simple, it is best for you to give time to know all of these ads to know which ones are best for you. Again, it all depends on what you want to achieve, as well as the budget that you have set for it. As this entails costs, you should make sure to strategize well.
When creating Facebook ads, make sure to design it to make it more effective. designing your Facebook ads can improve your ROI. Doing this does not only improve the quality of the Facebook ads but also the rate of conversion and click-through-rates (CTR).
Analyze the results of the campaign
As you do your campaigns, make sure that you actively analyze the results that these campaigns were able to lead to. It is essential for you to be fully aware of what the results of your efforts are.
Not all results are great, while some even go beyond expectation. You should work on being able to identify what exactly the case for your campaigns is. The best way to assess your results is by matching it with your goals for each campaign. Is your campaign able to accomplish its objectives? If yes, is there a way to further improve the results? If no, what should be done to do better next time?
The key is to be 100% honest about what you have achieved and make sure that each campaign is a lesson learned, allowing you to come up with better strategies in the future.
Strategize Your Facebook Marketing This Year With These Tips
Facebook Marketing is indeed a great marketing strategy. It is undeniably one of the most effective ways to work out your brand. These tips above are some of the best ways on how you can make use of Facebook to be able to maximize the benefits that you can realize from it. Practice them, and you are sure to be able to come up with a winning Facebook Marketing strategy for 2019.