Please contact us if you would like your exclusive article or blog adding to the EcommerceJuice website. The subjects of ecommerce, selling online, retail (online and offline), internet marketing, social media, traffic, conversion, small business, software, technology, product reviews, buying psychology or similar are considered.
Get Your Author Account:
- Please email with the subject of your article for consideration. Also, send your desired blog display name, email address, login username and password (make it strong, different to username) to use and we’ll set up an author account so you can post as and when required. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
- When your account is active you will receive an email with details. In your account > profile page, you can add a bio and also activate the bio box (look for the checkbox near bottom of the profile page). If you create a Gravatar account this will link your image to your bio box, if you use the same email. Example Bio Box
- The author box accepts basic html including link code as seen below. To use this code, copy, paste and change for your site. <a href=”https://www.yoursite.com/”>YourSite</a>
POSTING YOUR ARTICLES…
Important To Do:
- Associate your article with 1 category only. If posted in a sub-category, the post will also appear in the parent category, don’t duplicate. Categories are like the TOC of a book.
- Add up to 3 focused tags. Tags are keywords. Think the index of a book.
- Add a Featured image (anything above 740w x 400h pixels) in the ‘Featured Image’ box found in the right menu in the admin > your blog page and WP will resize the image for you. Do NOT add an image at the top of your article body.
- And please only use FREE images which can be found on the following websites (as you are solely responsible for your content uploads): Pexels | Pixabay | Unsplash
Links in Article:
- We allow 2 outbound links per post, which is ‘followed’ to your website passing link juice, helping boost your website ranking. We do NOT allow (do follow links) to larger sites such as Facebook, YouTube, Amazon. Get greedy and I’ll close your account.
- Ensure all links open in New window. Use target=”_blank” or if pasting your article in, click the link > edit > gear > check the box “open link in new tab” box.
I’m very busy and DO NOT post your articles for you. Ever!