WordPress is a popular online tool which is written in PHP and used to make open source websites. In today’s world, it is the most powerful and simplest blogging and website content management system. It is used by approx. 75 million websites. The installation and upgradations are free in WordPress. It contains thousands of plugins and templates. The interface of the WordPress is simple and flexible which reduces the cost of development and the time of deployment.
WordPress is now 13 years old, so it is matured now and it has outgrowth the misunderstanding that it is the decent platform for the blogs and the websites which are small. In the world, many large enterprises apps trust the WordPress to power their brands. WordPress is the best CMS for the job if you are an enterprise and looking to deliver the digital experience to your customers and the visitors.
It is better to use the enterprise app for your WordPress site because the app which is well-designed can perform the actions much faster than a WordPress site. Enterprise apps usually store their data locally on your handset but in case of WordPress sites, they store the data on web servers, so they are technically slower as compared to the apps. And today, the number of users of the mobile is more as compared to the number of users of the desktop. To attract the customer, you have to realize the effective use of the channels of mobile.
Here are the top benefits of creating the enterprise app for the WordPress site.
- Be visible to the customers at all the time: The average of America spends more than two hours a day on the mobile device. And only applications make up the bulk of this total usage. It can be a big advantage to your company to being “in the way” because our mind records every image and texts or also a well-designed icon of the app when it comes across.
- Create a direct marketing channel: There are many functions which are served by the enterprise apps such as general info, prices, booking forms, search features, user accounts, news feeds, messengers etc. The biggest benefit of the enterprise app is that the information which you want to provide to your customer is just right at their fingertips and you can easily remind your customers about your services and products by sending the push notifications.
- Provide value to your customers: Due to your mobile application, you can make the reward for your customer to collect by downloading the app.
- Build brand and recognition: For your business, an enterprise app can contribute to the awareness of your brand. There are two aspects, which combines to make an app true winner:
- Brand: You can do any changes in your enterprise app such as you can make it stylish, functional, informative etc., whatever you want to do you can do with your Java development team. But the app will be successful when you create it that has features which will love by your customer.
- Recognition: If you will get more customer surrounds with your app then they will buy your product or services very soon and inclined.
- Improve customer engagement: A customer needs a way to contact you while you are selling your products. To communicate with your customer, the feature of messaging will make a big effective difference.
- Better personalization: It offers the fitted communication to the users as their interests, locations, usage behavior and many more. It is easy to treat the users with your personal experience in the enterprise app as compared to the WordPress site.
- Sending notifications to become easy: You can send the notification to the customer who is using your mobile application. There are two types of notifications, i.e. push an in-app notification. Sending both the notification is easy and telling them what’s the new updating in your products and the information about it.
- Offline working: Due to enterprise apps for the WordPress site you are able to work offline. This is the biggest difference between the enterprise app and the WordPress site. The apps also require the connection of the internet to perform some tasks but in offline mode also, they can offer some basic content and functions to the users.
- The speed of working: the enterprise apps can work faster than the WordPress sites. The retrieval of the data occurs quickly in the mobile apps because they store the data locally on the devices whereas the site store the data on the web server.