With the latest launch of Google podcasts by Google on 19th June 2018, the Android users have access to the same shows and programmers on the Google home speakers and related or similar devices. The Google podcasts presents to you over 2 million podcasts, while the basic personalization features allows to suggest similar type of shows based on previous preferences. Yet another feature offered is the shows not owned or managed by Google can also be added to the app, Google Podcast. Google also announces that there will be added features of artificial intelligence in the upcoming days which will have the ability to read transcripts of podcasts in different languages.
The latest release
Google has presented the new features that are coming up in the next versions of the mobile operating system at the I/O Developer’s Conference. Google now has both artificial intelligence and machine learning at the heart of the operating system to provide ample security while focusing primarily on digital well being. Android app developers India are smartly improve the AI technology that help to save your time and make your lives better.
The features promised by the new AI can be summarised as below:
Phone Battery will have a better life – Here the machine learning feature comes to play where it provides better battery experience. Google has been into alliance with DeepMind with this new feature coming up, known as Adaptive Battery. This feature will be able to detect which are those features and apps you are about to sue in the next couple of hours (and those you will not). It thus groups the running apps with strict restrictions with the help of 4 App Standby buckets classified from “active” to “rare”. The apps will change their buckets as you access them differently based on preferences and notifications, while those apps in the “active” range will adhere to the restrictions.
- Smart Display – A strikingly amazing feature added by DeepMind is Adaptive Brightness. This means you don’t have to adjust brightness or adjust the “auto” prompt in the phone for brightness adjustment. Your device will learn from your manual settings and adjust the brightness in accordance with your vision and battery life of the device.
- Better UI – With this feature, you will be suggested apps that you use regularly at a specific time of the day. Say, you book cabs during office everyday at 9 am, so you will be suggested the cab booking app at the same time! Similar smart features will show up via as Launcher, Smart Text Selection, Google Play, Google Search app and the Google Assistant.
- App Slices-This feature allows you to operate the necessary apps even without going inside them! For example, if you log into Google an interactive slice will show you the rates and rides available.
- Smart Reply – You are actually utilizing your notifications. With Smart Reply features, you can respond to your messages from the notification panel itself, while you are suggested with smart replies! No longer do you need to visit the app.
- Addiction Cured – If you are addicted to your smartphone, the new AI features will study your using habits and suggest you to switch off your device and focus on your personal and family front, via dashboard – to show time you are spending, app timer – shows average time for the apps and wind down – enables night light and DND, cuts down on blue light emitted.
Explore more with life and Android!