Balios selfie stick brings remote control to selfies. The compact, lightweight and durable design offers a portable and stylish black selfie device compatible with Bluetooth smartphones and GoPro Hero cameras, so you can get that perfect picture anytime, anywhere. This selfie stick enables you to quickly extend, lock in place and at the touch of a remote button, snap pictures of your family and friends.
Made from a rust-free aluminium, the weight is beautifully balanced and the soft handle grip is the nicest I’ve held. The mobile mount has integrated mirror on the rear of the bracket that guarantees the perfect selfie each and every time. The phone holder folds flat along stick to reduce storage space.
The Balios selfie is very simple to use: You position your phone horizontally into the padded and spring loaded adjustable phone holder (5.5 – 7cm width), set the angle and lock in place. You then rotate the pole anti-clockwise, extend, rotate clockwise to lock and you’re good to start snapping pics with the Bluetooth connected control button. Simply hold the Selfie stick at your desired length and click the button, this essentially tells your phone to snap the picture, over Bluetooth. To charge the selfie, use the included USB lead to Micro USB port at the side of the selfie. Really Smart Design. Lots of Fun. Highly Recommended!
In the Box:
– Bluetooth Selfie Stick
– USB to Micro USB Charging Lead
– Wrist Strap (Lanyard)
– Storage Pouch
– User Manual
– Phone Holder holds devices 5.5cm – 7cm
– Full Extended Length: 88cm
– Stick Length With Holder: 23cm
– Colour: Black
How to Set-Up the Selfie Stick:
1. Switch the power button on at the side of the selfie stick.
2. Activate Bluetooth on your mobile phone
3. ‘BT Selfie’ will appear under the Bluetooth list on your phone, click it
4. Rotate the stick anti-clockwise and extended the selfie stick to your desired length, rotate clockwise to lock in place
5. Rotate the mobile phone clip, and lock in place using the twist lock
6. Place your phone horizontally in the mobile holder
7. Activate the camera on your phone and you’re ready to take pictures via the remote control button on the selfie stick
8. Switch the button to ‘Off’ at the bottom of the remote control.