It seems that nowadays more or less every printing business is talking about web to print storefronts or is in the process of implementing it in their existing business process. Using online print store software allows printing businesses to leverage the immense potential of the World Wide Web to not just reach out to a wider customer base, but also improve and streamline their service offerings. It also allows them to deliver more value to their customers and in turn customers are able to get more value out of their printing solution. In a world where every business is looking to make optimum use of the services on offer, web2print applications allow businesses to get maximum benefits out of their printing solution.
If you still need convincing, take a look at the 7 reasons why web2print software is the right choice to make:
- Web to print applications offer all tools required to expand your e-commerce business operations, reduce costs and enhance customer relationships thanks to the advancement in digital printing technology which have enabled printers to overcome artwork guidelines and printing complexities.
- Increasing number of tech and web savvy customers all around the world who prefer placing online orders which has contributed to increased customer reach. Moreover, with web2print applications they can also design from their mobile device.
- Availability of numerous ready to go live web to print solutions of small, medium and large scales and easy implementation has encouraged printers to adopt this technology to enhance their business with minimum investment of time and money.
- As web to print solutions automates many manual workflows and handles print nuances by directly letting customer do the artwork design or upload print ready files that can be directly queued up for next printing job, any print business can easily adopt such solutions without needing a print manager or in-house expert.
- Enable fast production of marketing materials that are personalized and customized to match clients’ specific requirements.
- Shipping, purchasing and billing integration
- Full brand control from store design, administration, marketing and promotion.
Web To Print For Printers
If you are a printing services provider, you are well aware of the fact that your business faces tremendous competition from many who are on a better financial footing than you are. So, if you want to get the attention of your business customers and make them want to use the services of your printing business time and time again, you need to give them something extra. This is where web-to-print technology enters the picture to make a difference to your print business’s prospects. Your competitors might have more money to pump into their marketing activities, but with a web-to-print solution you can even the odds in your favor.
Web-to-Print gives your business customers charge of their printing needs. They can get the printing services they want, in their time and the way they want. All the printing services provider needs to do is pick the right web-to-print solution and integrate it within his existing business model. The rest, as they say will be history, and that too the kind of history that will only have good things to say about your print business.
Numerous Benefits For Your B2B Client:
- Get custom printing orders in different quantities easilyBusinesses don’t have the time to keep explaining their requirements to print companies, especially when it comes to different quantities of fully personalized orders. However, if the printer offers a web-to-print solution, the client can place multiple orders and make designing decisions as they see fit easily. There is no need for a long interaction with the printer; no going back and forth. All the client needs to do, is to pick a template for let’s say his Christmas greeting card, customize the design and place an order. And that is all!
- Protect your corporate identity with a safe printing environmentThe main preoccupation of B2B clients is to protect their brand identity at all times. They want to ensure no third party can access the company’s data without authorization. The traditional means of giving print orders leaves the field open for corporate identity data to fall into the wrong hands. The focus of web2print applications is to provide businesses with a safe printing environment that allows them to protect their corporate identity while enabling them to make required changes.
- The client runs the showBusinesses use the services of a printing solutions provider because they do not have an in-house printing department. There can be many reasons for this including the need for cutting down costs or simply there is no sense in having an in-house printing department. However, this does not mean they do not want to be in charge of the print solutions they are using. In a traditional printer-business relationship, the printer is in charge of the printing process in general, but web-to- print technology ensures that the printer takes a back seat and is only in charge of processing the print order and delivering the prints to the business’s address. The business customer is in charge of every other activity. It’s almost like having their own in-house printing department, without its associated hassles. This is what all businesses want; they want to be in charge; and this is what web-to-print technology brings to the table.
If you want to optimize the use of web to print software for your business, it’s important not to think of it as an all end solution for your business with respect to profits. Technology is the means to an end but not the end itself. To truly reap the benefits of web to print storefronts, you must support your web-to-print efforts with the selection of the right kind of printers that will offer high print quality. Also, you must optimize the order processing and delivery to make sure your customers are able to get their print order in time at the stated address.
But above everything else, you will need to convince your clients that your online print store software is something they can trust to deliver. As it is always the case, while some business customers won’t need any convincing as they will expect your online store to offer web-to-print services; there are others who have been using the traditional printing methodologies for decades, and find nothing wrong with them. It is them who you will need to convince.
And finally, put yourself in your prospects’ shoes. They are looking for quality and professionalism. If you can deliver that, your print business will thrive and vice verse. If you can’t, not even a great web2print solution will help you in acquiring clients.
I am Ekta Jain, enthusiast writer and blogger working with Design’N’Buy – leaders in web2print turnkey solutions. I love to write and share tips on various aspects of designing and printing personalized products and ecommerce tools.