The DBPower car Bluetooth receiver enables you to connect and listen to your Mobile Phone, MP3 Player or Portable Media Device in your car or 12V vehicle, through your radio. You do this by connecting receiver to your car radio via 3.5mm Jack plug and syncing your phone, MP3 player via Bluetooth with the DBPower device. The Bluetooth receiver devices are great for car radios which do not have Bluetooth, CD Changer or USB input.
The DBPower Bluetooth Receiver will also pause and mute music when you answer phone calls, passing the call sound through your car speakers and negating the need for an expensive Bluetooth car phone kit. In addition, the small LCD light details the device has power and the 2 subtle control buttons allows you to answer phone calls, pause music and change songs.The DBPower Bluetooth receiver gets power from the built-in battery and you can charge it via microUSB port to USB (included cable). It’s made of a shiny plastic material. It is compatible with phones and portable devices which have a Bluetooth. You simply connect Bluetooth from the DBPower to your phone or portable device. You then play the music from your device and it plays through the car speakers. Great design.
– Bluetooth: CSR 4.0
– Universal, will work with any 12V car/vehicle radio with a 3.5mm Jack Plug
– Compatible with any mobile phone, MP3 player or portable media player with Bluetooth
– Take phone calls through your car speakers
– Low-cost option compared to replacing the radio, or purchasing a hard-wired kit upgrade
– Overcurrent and voltage protection
– RF Frequency Range: 2.4GHz – 2.48GHz
– Battery: 100mA-Talk Time: Up To 6 Hrs
– Power Supply: DC12V
– Size: L4.5 x W2.2 x H1.5 cm
– Compatible with most Smartphones & Devices including; GPS, PDA, MP3 Player, MP4 Player, etc