The portable power bank allows you to charge your mobile phone, tablet, MP3/MP4 player, games console, etc, when on the move – via the integrated USB charge port. Gone are the days of running out of juice while away from home or the office. With a compact size of just over 130mm and 144 grams the power bank easily fits into your pocket and yet delivers enough charge for multiple phones and devices from just one charge. It has a lovely clean and yet durable design.With an integrated Bluetooth speaker which pairs in seconds with your mobile phone, this is a nice extra feature for the small investment and great for days trips to the park or beach. And as a bonus the device can be used as a smart phone stand, simply lie the power bank on your desk and prop your phone against it for a prefect viewing angle to watch your favourite movies. 3-in-1 device for under ten quid. Highly Recommended!
– Upon delivery, remove the end cap and charge the power bank via the included lead with 3.5mm connection > to USB. 3 Flashing red LEDs indicate full charge.
– To charge your phone or portable device, remove the blue end cap and connect the included USB to Micro USB lead from the power bank to your phone or portable device.
– Pair and Play music through the speaker. Firstly pair your phone or portable device. Enter pairing mode on your phone or device and remove and then reconnect the blue end cap of the power bank, the 2 will sync and you’ll see a static blue LED. Find ‘HTD’ under Bluetooth devices and click it, they are now connected. Play your music and use the volume controls on the phone or portable device. The power bank will self-power down after a few minutes of activity or if the paired device is cancelled.
– Battery’4000 mAH Capacity lithium battery
– Power Bank Charging Time’7H
– Input’ DC 5V-800MA
– Output’ DC 5V-1000MA
– Size’L136 x W29 x D29mm
– Blue and Red LED Battery Indicator
– Warranty: 12 Months
In the Box:
– Power Bank with Integrated Bluetooth Speaker
– 2-Way Charge Lead with USB to Micro USB & 3.5mm Jack connection
– User Guide